- Wednesday 3rd June 14:15-17:00: an afternoon on applied statistics and geosciences (LSCE Bat 701, Salle 17C, CEA Saclay, Orme des Merisiers, France)
- 14:15-15:00 Spatio-temporal precipitation generator with a censored latent Gaussian field byAnastasia Baxevani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 15:00-15:45 Attribution of extreme weather events using non-stationary extreme value analysis by THAO Soulivanh <email@example.com>
- 16:15-17:00 Processes with dependent time change. Application to ocean waves by Pierre Ailliot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mathematical Foundations of Heavy Tailed Analysis, Copenhagen, 23-27 June 2015
- A session on Extremes at the workshop Recent developments in statistics for complex dependent dataat Loccum close to Hanover, 27-30 August
- International Conference on Advances in Extreme Value Analysis and Application to Natural Hazards (EVAN2015). EVAN2015 will be held in 2015 from 16th to 18th September at Universidad de Cantabria , in Santander, Spain.
- The Camille Jordan Institute is organizing in 2016, in collaboration with the MultiRisk LEFE program and the labex Milyon, a Summer School on Extreme value modeling and water resources, to be held in Lyon (France) from Monday June 13th to Friday June 24th 2016.
COMING BOOK "Extremes and Recurrence in Dynamical Systems" by V. Lucarini, D. Faranda, A.C. M. Freitas, J. M. Freitas, M. Holland, T. Kuna, M. Nicol, M. Todd, S. Vaienti
JOBS at Freie Universität Berlin
Institute of Meteorology (for more info contact Henning Rust)
- Regional climate modeller (Postdoc, 30 months)
- Stochastic modeller (Postdoc, 30 months)
- Extreme value statistics (PhD, 36 months)