A new journalWeather and Climate Extremes (an open access journal). In order to promote relevant statistical uncertainty analysis of extremes, I encourage statisticians to submit their work to this applied journal.
Coming meetings (if you want to add more, drop me an email)
- Symposium on Recent Advances in Extreme Value Theory honoring Ross Leadbetter18 - 20 March 2013, Lisbon
- Non-Gaussian Multivariate Statistical Models and their Applications (13w5146)
- The International Meeting Statistical Climatology (IMSC), 24-28 June 2013, Jeju Korea, has a session Weather and climate extremes – statistical modeling and event attribution
- The 8th conference on extreme value analysis, probabilistic and statistical models and their applications, will take place at Fudan University, Shanghai, China from July 8 to 12, 2013.
- High-impact weather, climate extremes, and extremely rare events, Davos Atmosphere and Cryosphere Assembly 2013, Air, Ice & Process Interactions,An IUGG (IAMAS & IACS) Event,July 8-12, 2013
- 15th Annual Conference of the International Association for Mathematical Geosciences, 2-6 Sep 2013, Madrid, has a session on Spatiotemporal analysis: structural complexity and extreme behaviour)